Each year, the Saskatchewan Association of Teachers of French is pleased to offer 5 bursaries of up to $500 (depending on the need of the applicant) to its members.
- To assist SATF members wishing to upgrade their French skills.
- Must be a member of the SATF.
- Class or course must be relevant to the improvement of French skills.
- Must provide a brief statement expressing need for assistance.
- Preference will be given to those who have not previously received SATF funding.
- Class or course must be successfully completed for the bursary to be awarded.
A bursary will be awarded to a successful applicant upon submission of:
- Receipts for tuition, fees, travel expenses, and/or other expenses of the course.
- Proof that the course was completed such as a certificate.
Applications are due no later than the end of May each year.